Building on Knoppix

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:12:30 -0700 (MST)

I think its a matter of getting the 'source' for the ISO.  Then you add
what you need and rebuild the ISO.

i.e. If I understand it correctly an ISO is a like a 'binary' program.  In
that you dont modify the binary.  Instead you alter the source and
recreate the program.

I have looked into this for the SWORD project and thats how its done
there.  I would suspect Knoppix is similar.

-derek