Building on Knoppix

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
25 Nov 2002 09:49:54 -0700

--=-jBfr7l2LBSwhctgybexO

Hey,

How would I add a file to an ISO (specifically Knoppix).  I was curious
because I was thinking that perhaps we would want to add some PLUG
related materials to a Knoppix CD that we would give out.  But, I've
never done anything like that.

I know that you can mount ISOs through the loopback device, but I
thought that they were read-only in that case.  Would I have to make a
larger ISO, mount both of them, and the copy the smaller to the larger
with additional files?  What about the 'bootable issues'?  Has anyone
done anything like this before?

		Thanks,
			Ted

--=-jBfr7l2LBSwhctgybexO