Live CD

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:31:43 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. Nov, 2002 schw=E4tzte Eric Katherman so:

> Anybody know a good resource for making a live cd.  I want to create a
> firewall system that once built will boot from a CD and run from
> memory.  I would like to use Debian or SuSE.  I am aware of the version
> that SuSE has but I don't want to pay for it.

Use Knoppix. It's based on debian. I and others are looking to adapt it to
local needs as well. Most changes at this point will be minimalistic, but i=
should be possible for you to rip stuff out and turn it into a firewall.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling somethin=
g."
#   -- Dread Pirate Roberts in The Princess Bride