Clark Connect

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:48:58 -0800

Brian, you wouldn't happen to live out here on the East side of the valley
would you? I am looking for someone who lives close to Superstition Springs
to get together and help me set up my copy of Clarkconnect. I have it
downloaded and installed but I have never been able to get it to work like
it should. I know that it is my fault it isn't working not the program's
fault because I just can't figure out how to configure the NICs and what
drivers to use for them. I also need to add that I am a student at DeVry and
a part time school bus driver so I don't have any money to hire someone to
teach me how to do it lest I mislead someone into thinking I can pay them.
Anyway, if you can help I would appreciate it or if someone else is close
and knows how I would appreciate it. Otherwise I am just trying to wait for
the next E. side installfest to get this done. Thanks and have a great
weekend,   Cliff Rogers