Clark Connect

Brian Tafoya plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:35:52 -0700 (MST)

I have been a user/supporter of the ClarkConnect distro for some time, and
find it makes a
newbie's firewall experience a breeze when I introduce it to people
looking for a good firewall solution. It is a solid, hardened Redhat 7.3
(at this point) with a web based administrator. Very nice. :-)

Brian Tafoya
briantafoya.com
c:\windows, c:\windows\run,c:\windows\crash!