Mac OS X Users Group - XUsers - Now Forming

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:46:11 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Joel Dudley wrote:

> Speaking of X, I just got a shiny new Titanium powerbook and I am
> looking to see if anyone on the list has experience with programming
> Altivec optimizations into their programs. Altivec optimizations are
> becoming very useful in life sciences where we like to hammer the FPU
> into submission.  I would also be interested in talking with someone who
> has any sort of SIMD optimization experience. Thanks.

Post this over on the xusers-discuss list <http://xusers.org>. Even though
it is a new list, I know for sure that there is at least one Linux
developer turned OS X developer subscribed to the list.

~Jay