Flagstaff Install Fest

Patrick Fleming EA plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:38:47 -0700 (MST)

For anyone who was interested in our scheduled Install Fest, we have
decided to postpone until spring. There were too many factors left to
chance, the most important being NAU did not officially grant permission
to hold the Install Fest. We are now looking at something in the spring
semester which will give us more time to work on location, permission, and
acceptable scheduling. I will keep you posted if there is still interest
in coming up to help or even stand in the corner and point at us and
laugh. =)

--
Patrick Fleming, EA
http://myhdvest.com/patrickfleming