RH 8.0 woes

Lynn David Newton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:57:59 -0700

  David> \_ o I'm apparently no longer running sawfish, ...

  David> Gnome has done bad things to sawfish, but 1.2
  David> shows some promise. Presumably you can switch
  David> back to it.

Presumably I have nothing to do but install and
uninstall operating systems and horse around with
configurations. Unfortunately, those days, which I did
enjoy getting paid for when I was a system tester at
Motorola, are long gone for me. I'm now engaged in
trying to make a living using my one and only Linux
system.

  David> \_ o GnomeICU (ICQ), ...

  David> Fire up a jabber server and the icq transport.

Whazzat? Never heard of it.

--
Lynn