JPilot

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:38:58 -0700

I do not know if this made it to the list so I'll try again!

I have a VISOR PDA and Michelle said these two work together. Well,=20
unfortunately, I never got the two working together. At the time my compu=
ter=20
system WAS a dual boot system (do you all see where this is going now?) s=
o I=20
figured it was no problem and that I would merely log into the windows si=
de=20
to sync it.. Well, I then did something and nothing would boot so I=20
reinstalled Linux and destroyed E V E R Y T H I N G else on the hard driv=
e.=20
This means I no longer have a MS Windows prescience on my system and as s=
uch=20
no longer have the 'handspring' sync program, and so don't have the luxur=
y of=20
ignoring this sync dilemma
Any help would be greratly appreeciated..
--=20