How do you boot Windows into a Terminal Window while having Linux up?

Mario Hines plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:37:54 -0800 (PST)

VMWare is not the program.  You can't use VMWare in a
terminal window such as tty4.  Is there any way to do
it in boot options to set it where another partition
boots up at the same time except it boots into a
different terminal, such as tty3 or tty4.  Is there
any boot options that can specify a solution like
that.

Mario S. Hines