A+ Prep - was Potential PLUG Presentation?

Bart Garst plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:50:01 -0700

It is hardware, but it's also Windows.
This certification is intended to prove that the holder is qualified to do
help desk diagnostics as well as build desktop systems. It also covers
printers, but just barely. The only networking it covers is setting up a NIC
and cables.

They intended for this cert to go along with their Net+ certification. The
two together are suppose to prove the holders are capable for entry level
network administrator duties. The Net+ test covers other operating Systems
(I think, I took the prep class but not the test).

Bart