Modem Install By A Linux Newbie

Patrick Fleming EA plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:47:30 -0700 (MST)

That modem should work with Linux- it has movable jumbers if I remember
the last one that I installed. I have purchased exclusivly Best Data
modems for my last 3 purchases, 2 external, 1 internal with no complaints.
Two happened to be for customers who have been satisfied that the modems
work(not dropped connections, needed to have drivers reloaded, etc)