Install Fest Status Report

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:20:33 -0700

Sounds like a good plan to give you a chance to compare the distributions
side by side.  I would certainly bring your machine to the Install Fest.  For
sure, you will get one distro, including LILO/GRUB , installled.  After that,
you will probably know enough to try to install the other two.  If not,
someone will be there to guide you.

If you have any more questions, let me know, or contact Bill, the Install
Fest coordinator, at 480.947.6100/