I need help to become productive with Mandrake Linux on my PC

Wed, 29 May 2002 01:36:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. May, 2002 schwätzte Ben so:

> I am coming out from the east side of town (Gilbert) and planning on
> attending the PLUG meeting on the west side this evening. Would someone
> be able to show me a few things about Linux on my PC? I've already
> installed Mandrake 8.2 on my notebook, but haven't really been all that
> productive with it yet. I want to be able to share network resources
> with my Linux box. I'd also like to know how to set up servers and such
> with Linux. I'd really like to see if I can learn as much as I can, but
> I'm not doing too well on my own thus far. I'd appreciate any assistance
> that you can give me. Thanks in advance.

Ben,

did you get help tonight?

If not or if you need more we've got a meeting closer to your home coming up
two weeks from Thu and there's the Linux Stammtisch 3 weeks from tonight.

There's also this mailing list, naturally :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans