Migrating cox.net to Linux? (Was: whitepaper request)

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

Wow...  what a great opportunity...  I would jump at the chance to help
them migrate to Linux.  Can you hook us up with a meeting date/time with
some of their IT staff so we can evaluate their current situation?  I'd
definitely attend the meeting and I'm sure that several other people on
this list would be interested as well.
~M