Installfest questions....

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 26 May 2002 18:04:22 -0700

I understand that some of the people coming in will want an Off*ce
replacement, but not everyone will.  Same thing with Ph*t*sh*p and Gimp.
What gets installed for a customer should be up to the customer, although a
list of available alternatives might be nice to have - just to show them that
they don't need to pay exorbitant proprietary license fees.

With the wealth of questions and issues floating around, should we try to get
a face-to-face meeting scheduled?