Linux router/firewall presentation (Was: Installfest questions)

Sun, 26 May 2002 15:06:14 -0700 (MST)

Am 25. May, 2002 schwätzte Matt Alexander so:

> I'm interested in giving a presentation on this.  I'd cover
> networking/security concepts to set the ground work, show how to use
> iptables, and describe and configure several different Linux
> router/firewall distros.  I'll be relatively busy for the next month or
> two, unfortunately, so it'd have to be a few months down the road before I
> could present anything.  So if someone else is ready to give a
> presentation sooner, go for it!

This would be great. Let me know when you'll have time and which meeting
you'd like to hit. I can schedule it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans