Linux router/firewall presentation (Was: Installfest questions)

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 May 2002 10:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in giving a presentation on this.  I'd cover
networking/security concepts to set the ground work, show how to use
iptables, and describe and configure several different Linux
router/firewall distros.  I'll be relatively busy for the next month or
two, unfortunately, so it'd have to be a few months down the road before I
could present anything.  So if someone else is ready to give a
presentation sooner, go for it!
~M