Installfest questions....

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 May 2002 10:22:32 -0700

You know, Dorian points something out that I am not sure what would be the
best way to handle at an install fest.

At our PLUG presentation in the Thurm's class at SCC a few months ago, one of
the hot topics that popped up was firewalls and where to get distros to set
them up.  Perhaps we need someone to demonstrate a firewall installation
and/or describe some of the Linux based firewall distribution.  Any
voluteers?

Alan

On Friday 24 May 2002 01:47 pm, Dorian Monroe wrote:
> Hi folks!  Long-time lurker, first-time poster!

--<clip some stuff>--