Transmitting screen shots for legal records

Thu, 23 May 2002 10:21:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 23. May, 2002 schwätzte George Toft so:

> That suggestion was the first thing out of my mouth.  But no!  The Business
> requires we capture *exactly* what the member saw.

Screenshot can't do that. What if the whole thing doesn't fit on my screen?

Screenshots can't pick up info that is scrolled off somewhere.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --