Transmitting screen shots for legal records

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:13:50 -0400

Since this is personal business on the part of the member that should not be
done one any employer's time, this will not be an issue.  On the other hand,
how many personal firewalls used at home block Java?  Any ideas?

George