Transmitting screen shots for legal records

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 May 2002 17:15:27 -0700

Sounds pretty invasive to me.  If you were to present flashing lights
and information in detail about what the java applet were going to do, I
can _maybe_ see it being acceptable.  I know that I probably wouldn't
agree to it, but I'm more paranoid about things like that than the
average joe.

There may be legal precedents that would make this slightly dodgy, so
running it by the law weenies may be a good idea as well.