What are some practical applications for Perl?

Bill Nash plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 May 2002 16:12:27 +0700 (GMT-7)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Mike wrote:

> And I thought "I" was the one noted for speaking my mind.
> I assume I am in good company :-)

	Me being me, I wouldn't say you're in "good" company. The problem
with speaking your mind, is that it's generally not recognized for the
content, but for the tone, and tone is ever one of those conversational
colours that never comes across right in black and white. People being
people, once the tone is lost, the content is generally not far behind it.

- billn