Mozilla upgrade woes.

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 May 2002 19:07:35 -0700

KevinO wrote:
... sneep.

> I'ven't* yet had much trouble bringing old pref.s, bookmarks or email into
> newer versions. I just converted a friend of mine from Netscape 4.7 to Mozilla
> 1.0 rc2. Not a hint-o-trouble.

<Lame>
Dude!  Those contractions are coming pretty close together; keep
breathing...*
</Lame>

OK, I have a real Mozilla question.  I recently inflicted RH 7.3 all
over and discovered I like Mozilla now -- *except* - I can't get it to
display a freakin' long digest-style message all in one chunk like
Netscape does.

For example, with vuln-dev-digest I get the header and the first two or
three entries, then the rest are only available as an annoyingly long
list of "attachments" that I have to open and read individually (that
really reeks).  I've reverted to stinkier-with-each-release Netscape as
a result.

I went cruising through all the li'l submenus and didn't find any way to
fix it.  Help, Mr Wizard!  TIA

Steve
* I'm just jealous that I couldn't think of a double contraction :-|