Jeff is da man!! (Was: Connecting Linux desktop users to a Windows file server?)

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff!  You're my new best friend!  Thank you!
This is so sweet...  I've now been able to convert about 30 of our
employees completely over to Linux (which is actually running off of a
Linux Terminal Server).  And that's just the beginning!  BWAAAAA!!!
HAAAAAAAA!!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
~M