Need new e-mail client was: Re: Forget RMS, flyDr.NUŅEZ up from Peru!

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 07 May 2002 07:46:51 -0400

Their website states it has a spell checker, but says nothing of
grammar checking.  I am encouraged in that it will import Netscape
directories, so all my past e-mail will be intact - my biggest reason
I never changed clients.

Thanks for the tips - it looks interesting.

George