Problem with Outlook Express talking to sendmail on RedHat 7.1

Sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 06 May 2002 12:34:12 -0700

But, when it does DNS lookup shouldn't it get passed, as it is doing the
lookup against my local server, which is an authoritative server for my
local domain. The strangest thing is, when I use sylpheed it gets
through without any problems.

Sundar