Forget RMS, fly Dr.NUŅEZ up from Peru!

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:17:08 -0700

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:TvfSi6UFJpQC:www.gnu.org.pe/resmseng.html+resmseng.html&hl=en&ie=utf-8

> Dr. Nuņez mentions an article where m$ was found guilty of stealing code.
>
> Here's an article.
>
> http://www.pcworldmalta.com/specials/MSPiracy/
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --

Quoting from the article:

 "Since the start, we have been treated with disdain,[by Microsoft]" he said.
"It's such a waste! This terrible affair, which forced me to break up my team,
has stopped me from making the animated films I dreamed of for 10 years."

Of course, in public, M$ points its crooked finder at Free Software as stifling
creativity!

If only we could see Microsoft's source code!

Dennis Kibbe

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/