Name resolution in a Windows environment

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 May 2002 09:19:54 -0700

Okay now after getting some sleep I'm thinking perhaps I'm not
connecting to their proxy server correctly (I know this could effect my
browser but would it effect my networking? ping etc...?). What should I
look at to see if my proxy settings are correct. Bringing up netconfig
didn't have a proxy option so I'd rather look at the config files.

Carl P.