More on RH install

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 1 May 2002 19:12:31 -0400

Yes Kevin your right. I used the same disks and installed on one of my boxes at home. NO problem but won't work here at work. (and I'm trying to convince them that Linux is a vable option here). I would think that it *has* to be hardware related except RH 7.1 works fine. Here is my hardware list (as I have it now)

AMD 1133 mhz processor
ABitK278 motherboard
Corsair PC133 cast 2 Ram (256mb)
IBM 40 gig harddrive
JTon B16 video card (based on teh NVida TNT2 chipset)
Sound Blaster PCI 128 sound card
Nic 1NTEL Pro 100 (okay we're not *sure* about this one)
and a Sony CD ROM
Kevin I'll try your idea. If anyone else have any ideas. Or if I need to give more details please respond (this is *really* bothering me).

Carl P.