SSSCA renamed and introduced in Senate!

Julian M Catchen plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:36:45 -0700

I think that we should sign a single letter as the members of the Phoenix
Linux Users Group.  Other people, of course, are free to send their own
letters as well, but we can magnify our voices by sending a single
statement to the Senator from our entire group.  We can post an initial
draft here, make modifications, and get everyone from the group who would
like their name on it.

julian