Free 19" Monitor available

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:46:40 -0700

--=======3F68D39=======

Scott,

I really do need these items.  I have several non profits that I work with
that need more than a 14" monitor to work.  So, if you haven't given them
to someone, let me know.

We also have a computer donation drive that we are partnered with Mothers
Against Drunk Driving.  For more info, go to MADD's
website:  www.maddphx.org and click on What's Up!

Thanks.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363

At 3/16/02, you wrote:

>Hello, I have a free monitor for pickup in Sun City (Phoenix), Arizona,
>west side of valley .   Please email me.
>
>Mitsubishi 19" Color Monitor for Sun/Unix   Works.  Model C-6922
>No obvious burn-in or other defects!  No video cable is included,
>I can tell you where to buy a cable for whichever video card (Sun, Mac, or
>PC) you plan to use this monitor with.  (I have most of these here too)
>
>Mitsubishi  C-6922   Fixed Frequency 800x600   5 BNC Connectors.
>H Freq 28-35 Khz,  V Freq 40 - 70 Hz,  Sync Type Composite, Separate.
>
>I am told this monitor is for Sun/Unix.
>
>With a PC Cable (#3 below), this monitor will supposedly work with a PC
>set to 800x600 mode.  However, it will not synch to bootup screens.
>
>Please email me ASAP, I hate to just trash working equipment.
>
>Scott Jorgenson  scottjor@phnx.uswest.net

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---