O/T SPAM

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:33:53 -0700

I would seriously look at who you are using for hosting.  I have several
domains and do not have a Spam problem on any of them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Albee" <plug@aciaz.com>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 5:01 PM
Subject: RE: O/T SPAM

Ever since setting up my new domain, www.aciaz.com (hosted elsewhere), I
started getting spam almost instantly to common account names such as
contact@ and contacts@.  I have email accounts that go to my linux boxen at
home, but I also have a windows machine that handles a good amount email and
SPAM.  From what I have seen, every SPAM with the exception of one was from
the AP netblock.  Is there a way that I can configure outlook to check the
source IP and handle the message appropriatly?  I know this would not be a
problem to do on my linux boxen but a majority of my spam does hit my
windows box first.

John