Free 19" Monitor available

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Mar 2002 22:53:59 -0700

I don't have a current use for it but if nobody says they really need
one I would be glad to take it off of your hands.  I would like to build
another Mame cabinet and this sounds like it might be great for that.

Bill Warner

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 11:15, Scott Jorgenson wrote:
> Hello, I have a free monitor for pickup in Sun City (Phoenix), Arizona,
> west side of valley .   Please email me.
>
> Mitsubishi 19" Color Monitor for Sun/Unix   Works.  Model C-6922
> No obvious burn-in or other defects!  No video cable is included,
> I can tell you where to buy a cable for whichever video card (Sun, Mac,
> or PC) you plan to use this monitor with.  (I have most of these here
> too)
>
> Mitsubishi  C-6922   Fixed Frequency 800x600   5 BNC Connectors.
> H Freq 28-35 Khz,  V Freq 40 - 70 Hz,  Sync Type Composite, Separate.
>
> I am told this monitor is for Sun/Unix.
>
> With a PC Cable (#3 below), this monitor will supposedly work with a PC
> set to 800x600 mode.  However, it will not synch to bootup screens.
>
> Please email me ASAP, I hate to just trash working equipment.
>
> Scott Jorgenson  scottjor@phnx.uswest.net

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.