Free 19" Monitor available

Scott Jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:15:45 -0700

Hello, I have a free monitor for pickup in Sun City (Phoenix), Arizona,
west side of valley .   Please email me.

Mitsubishi 19" Color Monitor for Sun/Unix   Works.  Model C-6922
No obvious burn-in or other defects!  No video cable is included,
I can tell you where to buy a cable for whichever video card (Sun, Mac,
or PC) you plan to use this monitor with.  (I have most of these here too)

Mitsubishi  C-6922   Fixed Frequency 800x600   5 BNC Connectors.
H Freq 28-35 Khz,  V Freq 40 - 70 Hz,  Sync Type Composite, Separate.

I am told this monitor is for Sun/Unix.

With a PC Cable (#3 below), this monitor will supposedly work with a PC
set to 800x600 mode.  However, it will not synch to bootup screens.

Please email me ASAP, I hate to just trash working equipment.

Scott Jorgenson  scottjor@phnx.uswest.net