now what :)?

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:25:46 -0800 (PST)

Personally, the thing I like about Linux is that I don't feel overly
pressured to constantly upgrade.  If it works, then I leave it be.  If
there's a security hole or some must-have feature then I'll go ahead and
upgrade the software (plus any additional required associated software).
But for the most part everything works well as is.  It all depends on how
you use your computer.  If Linux is your main desktop system, then you
might upgrade KDE as often as possible, for example.  If Linux is just
your web server, then you might only upgrade Apache when you absolutely
have to.
~M