RH7.2 install weirdness

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:26:28 -0700

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to make it to the meeting.  I was able
to make some progress by attaching an unused external SCSI drive to one of the
Adaptec cards.  I set up the partitions on the external drive how I'm gonna want
the array setup.  I'm hoping that I can then just dd one partition to another
after building a working kernel with the Mylex controller builtin.