audio question

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:47:02 -0700

Maybe interrupt sharing?  cat /proc/interrupts and see about it.
I had this problem once and resolved by switching things around in
different PCI slots until the sound card ended up with its own
interrupt.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org