cox and accessibility

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:03:08 -0700 (MST)

Am 14. Mar, 2002 schwätzte Mike Butash so:

>  There's a cox forum now on their news server that I know for a fact
> they're actually watching pretty closely, at least for the time being
> since it's new and they ARE curious what people think of the new network.
> Might be worth posting there first or email feedback before calling arms

They've consciously chosen to limit access to two browsers. Complaining to
them won't do any good.

> for govt led smackdowns... sheesh, chill out.  Besides that, lemme see

They *might* listen to whatever agency regulates them, they won't listen to
me. I did find out from the corporation commission's web pages that they
don't regulate cable companies.

> what I can do.  What browser(s) are you coming in with exactly?

konqueror 2.2.2-14 on debian. Probably the last few minor versions of
konqueror over the past couple of weeks as well.

cioa,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans