Coffee Cup closes by itself?!

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:25:38 -0500

I have been using the CoffeeCup HTML Editor for Linux a little bit lately.  It is not a bad program but I have an annoying problem with it.  After a few minutes of using it, it will simply close itself on a mouse click or keypress.  The time from starting to use it till the closure seems to be random.

The answer to my query to editorhelp@coffeecup.com was "We are no longer developing the CoffeeCup HTML Editor for Linux.  The program is freeware avaliable as is."  I have replied to them about the availablity of source code.

In the mean time, has anybody seen and solved this sort of problem with CoffeeCup or another app?  It is really annoying to have the program just close when it feels like it!

Alan