Calling all bigots

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:59:58 -0700

Back to the uptime, from whence this sprouted.  On that seed, XP fails
miserably.  If Bill has not updated his system, its not because the fixes
were not available from the vendor.  The XP vulnerabilities, and we all know
they are there, will be fixed when the vendor decides it is profitable for
their shareholders.  I think that trumps any so-called uptime stability.