Calling all bigots

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:44:19 -0500

When I see numbers like that, I cringe.  Just looking over the
last couple months, these kernel-related SecurityFocus BugTraq
advisories have been issued:
- 02.03.026
- 02.04.004
- 02.04.030
- 02.09.021
(a nice blend of information leakage, DoS attacks, and root exploits).

With an uptime that large, I'm betting you have not patched your
kernel lately :)  A large uptime is not necessarily a good thing.

George