March Meeting Presentations

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:03:42 -0700

What is the URL for Redmond Linux?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Kibbe" <dennisk@sahuaro.f2s.com>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: March Meeting Presentations

> > Are we gonna just sit around and stare at each other or is someone going
> > astound and amaze us?
> > - --
> > Jim

Well, I just got the latest Redmond Linux CD. They claim it is an easy 20
minute install. Does anyone have a machine to install it on? I can bring a
laptop but it doesn't have a CD-ROM. The install diskettes do have a
provision for installing over a network and I do have a PCMCIA network card
so it might be doable, if not, well, it will be a short demo. <g> I'll offer
up the CD and its pretty packaging (looks like WinXP) as a door prize.

Dennis Kibbe