March Meeting Presentations

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:25:56 -0700

> > Are we gonna just sit around and stare at each other or is someone going to
> > astound and amaze us?
> > - --
> > Jim

Well, I just got the latest Redmond Linux CD. They claim it is an easy 20 minute install. Does anyone have a machine to install it on? I can bring a laptop but it doesn't have a CD-ROM. The install diskettes do have a provision for installing over a network and I do have a PCMCIA network card so it might be doable, if not, well, it will be a short demo. <g> I'll offer up the CD and its pretty packaging (looks like WinXP) as a door prize.

Dennis Kibbe