Problems with DHCPCD and Cox.net

Steve Holmes plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 05:22:14 -0700 (MST)

But nslookup performs a different function.  In fact, dig does even more
and when I run nslookup around here on my slackware 8.0 box, it mentions
that nslookup may be going away and encourages one to use dig instead.
nslookup and dig simply query the name server.  Pings actually try and
connect or address with the destination desired.