Consulting Fees

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 08:40:38 -0500

Hi linux,

One of the most important lessons I learned in College was that
everyone has their own set of tools.  I found programming very
easy, yet this girl, who was a whiz with business concepts,
accounting, and the like, could not write a program to save her
life.  Programming is soooo easy, right?  And it makes perfect
sense that in accounting, accounts payable are positive numbers,
and accounts receivable are negative numbers.

Regards,

George