MS offers licence fee FINANCING!

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:45:16 -0400

This is from an e-newsletter I get from MS, as I deal with them in my
professional life.  I have clipped away most of it.  I laughed about this
part, though.  I think they are shooting themselves in the foot, which is good
for Linux.

Alan

-------- Forwarded message --------
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:55:41 -0700
From: alandd@mindspring.com
To: alandd@consultpros.com
Subject: Local News Southwest Connection

Microsoft Southwest Connection for Arizona - July 2002 Edition

--<clip>--
__________________________TABLE OF CONTENTS_________________________

1. Product News
2. Licensing Updates
3. Events
4. Training
5. User Groups, Chats and Webcasts
6. Service and Support
7. Other Resources

--<clip>--

2.  LICENSING UPDATES

REMINDER!  July 31, 2002 Software Assurance & Upgrade Advantage Eligibility
will end!
Until July 31, 2002, you may enroll eligible existing licenses in Software
Assurance or Upgrade Advantage that offer a simpler way for you to keep
current with the latest and most innovative Microsoft products. Learn about
the benefits today:
Overview of Software Assurance and Upgrade Advantage
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/sadefined.asp
Understand Your Options: Purchase by July 31 and Save
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/saprepare.asp

Open License Customers can Exercise 90-day No Payments/No Interest Option
Microsoft is offering, for a limited time, the Microsoft Open License Credit
Line Program to qualified small and medium businesses in the United States. It
provides business owners with low minimum monthly payments options through
extremely competitive financing for purchases made through July 31, 2002.
Learn more from the FAQ about the Microsoft Open License Credit Line Program.
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/open/finance/faqcredit.asp

--<clip>--