Netsaint

slr plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:38:57 -0700

well i was looking to monitor my exchange server, PDC, SQL server, 4 Samba
servers, 5 webservers, 3 DNS servers, my routers and switches, and 3 MySQL
servers. in this senario would netsaint be an overkill? i am trying out ntop
right now, what is your feeling about this app?

as for NEAT, i check the netsaint.cfg and netsaint_user=contains my netsaint
user and not the apacheuser. :~(

slr