IF2 and Corp. Usability (was (no subject))

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:49:36 -0400 (EDT)

I think this is one of the great opportunities
afforded us in doing Install Fests and keeping
track of new users of Linux. By finding out
what new users are having trouble with, we can
soften the most painful sharp edges. By asking
people if we can contact them, then following
up after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and a
year, we can find out what will make Linux
more appealing to new users.

Imagine the potential if our Install Fests
become sufficiently polished that companies
are willing to foot the bill to have us go
on site....