Doing the Right Thing (revisited)

Jiva DeVoe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:19:44 -0700

Sacred cows about to be slaughtered!  Beware!

Perhaps instead of spending all this energy on trying to come up with ways
to fight MS legally (which MS will win anyway) why not spend this energy
making Linux the better platform to choose for the applications instead of
MS?  Then you win for the *right reason*.

Frankly, I for one cannot in good conscience recommend that Linux is the
right platform for my children to use in school until Linux has better
educational games and is easier to use.  And forcing a choice on someone
because of political motivations is no better than what MS does.